I have a fun printable reading log for your kiddos today. It’s a great way for your child to keep track of books they’ve read, want to read, and more! It has 9 pages full of reading logs, trackers, journaling section, bookmarks, and more. And this printable journal features adorable robot illustrations on each page.
This printable journal is perfect to use at home or in your classroom. It’s all black & white, which makes it easy on your printer’s ink. You can print multiples off of each page depending on how many books your child reads.
- Reading Log – Here your kiddo can keep track of the books they’ve read, and give them a rating.
- Books I Want to Read – A place to keep track of books your kiddo wants to read, with boxes to check them off when they’re done.
- Book Reading Tracker – A cute and fun book tracker to post on your bulletin board or fridge
- My Favorite Part – Your kiddo can write or draw their favorite parts of books they’ve read.
- Book Journal – Use this page for your child to write and doodle about a book they’ve read – what they loved, how it made them feel, a place to put a favorite quote, and more.
- Reading Log – Pages Read – Keep track of pages read for each book each day
- Book Reading Challenge – Want to challenge your child to try new kinds of books? This two-page challenge lists all sorts of ideas to expand your kiddo’s reading.
- Bookmarks – 4 robot bookmarks to print, color, and laminate.
This robot reading log is perfect for your robot-loving kiddo, and it can help encourage reluctant readers.
Scroll down to look through the different pages of the printable reading journal. You can click here to go grab it from my Etsy shop when you’re ready.
Ready to snag this fantastic printable? You can head here to my Etsy shop to learn more.